Ramblings of a Fan Attic

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Chav Idiot

So I was worried that my new tighter t-shirts would push me into the realm of being considered - at times, to people with bad eyesight - a chav. Fortunately I'm informed I look like someone who listens to emo. (Wait, that's not better). Anyway, I received a rather random email from someone I didn't know containing only a hotmail email address. Confused, I decided to look this address up in the MSN members directory to see if it was someone I did know. It wasn't. But what I found made me instantly remember the difference between me and, well, them. I'm enough of a privacy activist not to disclose the person's email address directly, nor therefore their MSN member directory profile. However, there was a link to their website on their profile, which I feel obligated to show to as many people as possible. I hope its a joke, I really do. But from the poor HTML skills I feel that either its a very well produced mock up (like the excellently made website for Gareth from The Office) or it is, in fact, for real.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, this person is a chav idiot.
http://www.agame.piczo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home