Ramblings of a Fan Attic

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Depths of My Psyche

I'm told that in a few years time looking at this blog will be "a deep look at my inner psyche" - I'm not convinced, though I was quite taken back by how much impact looking at MSN logs from 2 or 3 years ago had on me, so you never know. Anyway I'm going to list important things related to my life at this time in the hopes that it will give me an insight in a few years time. If Blogger is still going then of course.

- I like Dave Matthews Band. Though this has been true since 2001, so I'm not expecting it to change anytime soon.
- I like Fall Out Boy. This has been true only since last year, but nonetheless I don't believe this will change in the near future either.
- I failed my second year at uni. That's right. I'm an idiot. Apparently, idiots don't keep blogs, so I like the fact I'm being original. If there's one thing I like, its originality.
- I like originality.
- Extras is better than I expected it to be.
- I'm poor. Very, very poor.
- Now is recently after the 7th July London bombings.
- Thanks to my stylist, I'm about to undergo a radical style change. I'll keep you posted on this one.
- I like girls. (You never know)
- I don't have a girlfriend. (You never know)
- I'm pining to be in a band of considerable quality - I'm hoping this is going to come through for me, though its looking rather doubtful as of late.

That's enough for now. I might make it a habit to post lists like this over certain periods of time, but I think this is kind of the point of a blog anyway so we'll see how it all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home